Sunday, February 15, 2015

PP232: A CAS Challenge from Joanne

Hi everyone - Joanne here! Thanks to everyone who played along with Nance's colour challenge last week - there were some amazing cards shared with us as always. I'm excited to be hosting my very first challenge here this week in one of my favourite styles - clean and simple. 14-21 February is National Nest Box Week here in the UK, which promotes encouraging birds into your garden and putting up boxes for them to nest in. I love watching the birds in my garden and I know a number of my fellow Paper Players are keen twitchers who often share fabulous photos on their blogs, so what better subject for my CAS challenge!
Lets see the fabulous inpiration from our Design Team this week:

The Paper Players Design Team



Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic feathered friend inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad...just as I was posting the challenge it closed. I was so excited making this card, such a cute challenge. I would like for you to see my card, so if it is OK to do this, here is my link http://craftinzone.blogspot.com/2015/02/first-year-wedding-anniversary.html

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!