Saturday, May 9, 2015

Winners for PP243: Sandy's Theme Challenge

What a fun week this was! We all had a wonderful time checking out your different forms of transportation and thank all of you who played along. 

Before we get to Sandy's Headliner--- let's see what caught the eye of the design team:  


And now our headliner:      

Toni Maddox
Frankie Helps Craft



I was completely charmed by Toni’s seahorse riding mermaid! I’d love to use that form of transportation! I encourage you to click on the link to go her blog and get a close up of her coloring, because it is absolutely amazing. I love the embossed “bubbles”, the bit of die cut coral, and the sentiment is so much fun. Congrats, Toni! You are this week’s Cut Above! 

Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a beautiful color challenge hosted by our friend, LeAnne.  See you soon! 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much Anne Marie for choosing my card! Congratulations to all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ann, thank you for making my card your pick!! Incredible gallery this week, congrats to all this week's picks and headliner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how, fun! Thanks for choosing my card. I'd like to ride a seahorse for sure--LOL. Congrats to the other winners. All amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Debbie for choosing my card! I was shocked! And so honored! Congrats to all the other winners and participants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning surprise to see my card in your List :-)
    thank you Nance for choosing my card and congrats to the Winner (a really cute card) and to all other Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Thanks so much for choosing my card as your favorite Karren!! I'm very honored!! Congrats to all of the winners here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks LeAnne for chosing my bike card as your fav!! So many fun travel creations - congrats to all those chosen! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!