Sunday, February 21, 2016

PP283 - A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Joanne

Hi everyone - Joanne here! Thank you to everyone for taking in part in Laurie's colour challenge last week - your beautiful, bright cards were a joy to behold! This week I have a clean and simple challenge for you with the theme of 'up, up and away' - balloons are currently very on trend, but you can use any airborne object on your card - just keep it clean and simple. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week!

Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 4 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. My image is just getting to drie. I putted some glitterglue on the balloon.
    Cute one I must say, and my 4th no line coloring.
    Card will be up here, as soon as my image has dried from the glitterglue!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!