Saturday, October 28, 2017

PP367 Challenge Winners

Hi friends, Claire here!  Thank you so much to everyone who played along with my sketch.  I had so much fun peeking into your blogs to see your beautiful projects! Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.
 

And now for our Headliner:


Brigit's card captured my attention and I just kept returning to her blog to look at it.  I love the seamless blending of the panels that replicate my sketch.  The little mouse is so adorable and the coloring and background are beautiful.  The little white splatters of white look like real snow.  So happy you found our challenge Brigit, and your card is my HEADLINER this week!  Congratulations!  

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for an awesome Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge from Jaydee!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Sandy for choosing my card as one of the "A Cut Above" cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jan for picking my card, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Birgit and all the other Cut Above picks! Thank you Jaydee for making my card your pick this week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! So many beautiful cards for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Annie for picking my card! Such great cards in this challenge, congrats all!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!